Checking Your Child’s Performance
Do you think your child is not doing well in school? Or do you think they are having a hard time in coping with the lessons that are being taught? Is this happening in all the subjects that he is in? Or is it just in a specific subject? If your child is having trouble in learning in Math, then it is normal. Many students are actually having a hard time in learning math. If you are not sure yet about his performance, here are some things that you should do in order for you to observe:
1. Check the grades of your child. One way that you can know about his performance is through checking the grades of your child, in their exams, class cards, or any activities in school.
2. Another thing that you can do is to look at the enthusiasm of your child. look if he is still eager to learn or of there is a specific subject that he just stopped wanting to know more.
3. Another thing is to talk to the teacher or look at the assessment of the teacher.
If you have performed all those that were mentioned, and you think that your child needs help, then ask for some.
Hiring a Math Tutor
If based on your observations, your child is having problems with Math, then you should ask someone for help. Hire a Math tutor. So how are you going to hire one? Here are some of the things that you can do to find one:
1. Ask your child’s school. You may ask the school if there is someone they can recommend to tutor your child. this way is easiest to find a tutor, you would not have to search anywhere else.
2. Another thing that you could do if your school would not offer anyone is to ask your friends or other parents if they know someone who can tutor for your child.
3. If the two above did not work out, you can always ask the internet, and have an online tutor. Having an online tutor will just give you the same help personal tutor can give.